General: Marriage Guidelines
If both parties are intending to get married, they must first comply with
these guidelines and follow the instructions.
1. There must be two witnesses, each one must be a different witness;
2. The parties getting married should not already be married;
3. The parties getting married are of the opposite genders.
In order to be married, the two parties have to be at least level 3.
Sorry, but we consider that as a guarantee that the players won't be
automatically deleted for too long inactivity.
To get married you have to follow these instructions:
1. Wedding clothes will be automatically given to the future spouses and
2. The 'male' ask the lady if want to accept to marry him. He should type
'marry [hername]'. If she agrees, she says 'i accept', otherwise she
says 'i refuse'.
3. The priestress will ask for the witnesses to state their name for
recording. Each witness types 'state [myname]'. At this time, each
witness will be given a dress or a suit, depending of their gender.
4. Then, the two future spouse will go to their dressing room, getting
dressed by servant girls of the Bene Gesserit and new recruits of the
Bene Warriors. When they will come back, the priestress will close the
weddings. Each party should answer 'i will' to conclude their union.
To get divorced with your spouse, use 'divorce [spousename]'. Beware,
there will not be asked any confirmation. The two spouses need to be
present in order to be divorced.
If for some reason you have lost your wedding ring, come here and type :
'reclaim band'. This should only be done if you lost it! 'removing' your
band will disable band channel and emotes.
The chapel located n,n,w,w,w,w from Arrakis astroport.